Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans.

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  *SongDatShinez*
      *SongDatShinez*
Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Wow, that' really sweet and kind of you. Thank you if you do decide to and thank you even if you don't because that's a whole lot of scanning which I'm not sure I would even think of doing myself esp. since my scanner is archaic & mundane. But I am going to purchase the deluxe set myself just so I'll have the physical copy. I'm deciding whether or not I should just purchase it immediately as I got a notice from CD Japan that it's in stock again or whether I should wait it out more for the price to subside even slightly (I probably would have to wait another 6 months for it to do so in the U.S.) There are ones listed in auctions in Japan that are reasonably priced for a poor working gal like myself who still has a rent to pay & some other horrid expenses like moving, but the sellers aren't shipping overseas. Normally, I would ask my cousins to buy it for me in Japan but all of them are so busy...I should probably just buy the CD/DVD combo first because I want to view her live gig.

Anyways, nice meeting/typing to you- lol. I'm making my rounds on this forum as a noob!
Posted on: 2014/3/14 19:57
Subject Poster Date
     Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans. *SongDatShinez* 2014/3/14 19:57
       Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans. KumaLuva 2014/3/20 12:16
         Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans. *SongDatShinez* 2014/3/24 19:30
           Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans. KumaLuva 2014/3/28 10:46
             Re: First Love 15th Anniversary Book Scans. rsung 2014/4/1 12:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic