Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
   Sad news

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: Sad news
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Although I do not get the point of all this, I insanely love Utada Hikaru and those posts really astound me.

I would be a liar if I didn't say that I'd like her to give more details about what she does, where she is, how are things going for her, not because I'd like to change the way she behaves towards us but because I'm only a loyal fan who misses her favorite artist ever. However, I do not call that irreponsiblity and feeling this frustration will never leads to such feelings. She has the right to live. Let's talk that real: we haven't walked in her shoes. We have no idea of what happened that made her mind click, the thing that made her think: "Okay, this is going South, I'm going to need some space and a huge pause".

Needing closure or I don't know what the heck some of you guys talked about. This, I don't get. Why would there be a closure if there is a return. She said she will come back, seriously. Love is love.
So long as she comes back, and we guys know she will, I am happy. I still enjoy her music, even though the lack of her music removes fragments in my heart to leave it a void. I have one want. I am waiting for her to come back, but a true fan never gets tired. A true fan can wait because you know what? A true fan loves! :)

I'm married to her music but this marriage is a story that never ends, it is what makes me hold on. I know when I am older, if I ever have any children, I'll still be telling them about how I shivered when I heard Sakura Nagashi for the first time on the day it came out! Lol

I'm getting way too emotional, I'm to stop there ! :)

Appease your mind guys. Good music doesn't deserve such treatment. And by this, I mean burning posters and starting leaving her fandom? That's not a decent closure, since you want one. Well, you know what I mean.

It's no shame to be a real fan, at least that how I see it!
Posted on: 2014/10/22 15:16
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Sad news KumaLuva 2014/8/17 19:37
     Re: Sad news ThePassportRadio 2014/8/19 10:10
     Re: Sad news yvliew 2014/9/11 22:57
       Re: Sad news illastrate 2014/9/12 9:22
         Re: Sad news KumaLuva 2014/9/18 19:31
           Re: Sad news Coreax 2014/9/21 2:51
           Re: Sad news kayoko 2014/9/26 12:03
           Re: Sad news kayoko 2014/9/26 12:03
     Re: Sad news Idle_mind 2014/10/18 4:58
     Re: Sad news Elijah 2014/10/22 15:16