7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Appleandcinnamon
      Appleandcinnamon
Re: 7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 34, Non-Binary, United States
I love that there is a bonus included in the first shipment of the CD for the tour later this year, because I would love to be able to attend one of her concerts, but I'm so broke I have to scrape money together just to get singles, and I always consider it a major miracle every time I manage a CD.

Fantome was the last CD of hers I was able to get hold of (unless you count the unauthorized by Hikki compilation of her English work "Utada The Best", which she hoped none of her fans would have to purchase because there truly was nothing new in it, but I simply had to have that one anyway since I love to listen to her compilation CDs in the car and whatnot) but I've been able to stay on top of the singles lately.

I'm really looking forward to hearing the Hatsukoi single, not to mention the album. I do still hope that Chikai/Don't Think Twice come out as a double single or EP or something like that, because Simple and Clean and Sanctuary were hard to get hold of for a long time until "This Is The One" came out in the US.

If I ever get the opportunity to go to Japan and see Hikki in concert, I'll consider myself truly blessed. lol
Posted on: 2018/5/23 14:04
Subject Poster Date
     Re: 7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan Suroki 2018/4/25 10:54
     Re: 7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan Q 2018/4/27 3:01
       Re: 7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan J828plano 2018/4/28 12:38
         Re: 7th Japanese album announced: Hatsukoi and 2018 tour in Japan Appleandcinnamon 2018/5/23 14:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic