Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
   BAD MODE IS HERE! What do you think about it on first listen?

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: BAD MODE IS HERE! What do you think about it on first listen?
guest_Unregistered
I haven't heard the entire durations but it seems like it's so far is her best masterpiece after her long hiatus.

After that Mariah Carey-ish ‘This is the one’ album, now that BAD Mode song sounds BTS-ish to me. She's truly such a versatile and powerful singer-song writer!

I also haven't seen her latest UK concert in full durations hope she won't lose herself because that would ruin her career. I saw her being naturally and genuinely bossy (in a good way) in almost every behind the scene of her concerts before and to keep her taking control over her music production is a good thing. I find some of the music arrangements and composition by those UK musicians during the live turn out a bit disappointing to me. Especially the man with his moustache and his keyboard during ‘One Last Kiss’performance. That Ruben guy looks very dedicated to his entire part especially ‘PINK BLOOD’performance. I guess she chooses the right musician. My personal favorites of her Air Studios live sessions in order so far:
1. Hotel Lobby,
2. PINK BLOOD,
3. One Last Kiss,
4.‘Find Love’& ‘Face My Fears’at the same place. It's a bit difficult to choose between both.

She looks really cool when she's in a serious mode and being bossy when she needs to during working that look interesting and make me really admire & respect her as a hardworking professional.

Next live and TV Performance, she shall sing “Tokyo Nights” & “Play Ball” at Bunkamura Studio! I am dying to see them sung in live 😤

She never sings those two amazing DEEP RIVER album songs in live & TV appearance. Unfortunately 😔

That various Kiss & Cry live performances during Laughter in the Dark were such a huge success ⚾🥎(゜o゜;
Posted on: 2022/5/21 20:04
Subject Poster Date
     Re: BAD MODE IS HERE! What do you think about it on first listen? Q 2022/1/19 20:42
       Re: BAD MODE IS HERE! What do you think about it on first listen? Appleandcinnamon 2022/2/24 23:49
         Re: BAD MODE IS HERE! What do you think about it on first listen? Unregistered 2022/5/21 20:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic