Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  utada's first english interview on "this is the one" + autographed photo contest at ningin.com

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
utada's first english interview on "this is the one" + autographed photo contest at ningin.com
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
hey guys, utada is releasing her new american album "this is the one" soon - the guys over at ningin.com got an interview with her and is running a contest for an autographed photo. closer to the release date in march, there will be some other autographed merchandise as well!

check out the details at ningin.com
Posted on: 2009/2/3 19:41
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Re: utadas first english interview on "this is the one" + autographed photo contest at ningin.com
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Thanks for the info! I have to wait an hour to send the message since I just registered xD
Posted on: 2009/2/3 20:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: utadas first english interview on "this is the one" + autographed photo contest at ningin.com
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
TATS SO GAY!!! i have to wait 1 hour b4 i can sent that messege.................. =/ oh well i just have to wait then shoot!!!!!!!

omg i want to win the prize so freakin bad!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/2/3 23:20
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
and also how did u guys know if u acutally send the messege??

cuz i seem to have alittle bit of problem lolz i can't tell if i sent it or not

plz help me i really wanto join the contest =)
Posted on: 2009/2/4 1:30
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
thanks for the info.. but when i register, they say that i am not authorised to do that... why? i really want to participate in the contest...
Posted on: 2009/2/4 6:42
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
u gotta wait an hour before u can send pm - it's a security measure against spam :P

after the one hour, just send the pm to the appropriate user - there's no confirmation, but rest assured, it sent!
Posted on: 2009/2/4 9:19
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
The prizes are pretty cool... to me a Hikki fan anyway. I joined up last night, and you fellows reminded me to send a PM today, as I was locked out.. understandably.
Posted on: 2009/2/4 15:07
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

jln wrote:
u gotta wait an hour before u can send pm - it's a security measure against spam :P

after the one hour, just send the pm to the appropriate user - there's no confirmation, but rest assured, it sent!

but how u know if u sent it or not??
Posted on: 2009/2/4 22:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Their update the part 2 Utada conversation
http://blog.ningin.com/2009/02/05/utada-sits-down-with-ningin-and-says-this-is-the-one-part-22/

Lol no one knows it was Hikki that beat them on Wii wi fi tetris
Posted on: 2009/2/5 20:13
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
check the box at the bottom that says "Store a copy in the Sent messages folder?" if you need confirmation, but if you don't get an error after sending then it went through no probs!
Posted on: 2009/2/5 22:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>