•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
suggestion...please post your opinion.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
here is a suggestion:

the next time hikaru releases a single or album, EMI (the label) should hold a launch event so that fans from each country can go and sort of meet with other fans as well and buy the album/single of course. the event can be a catalyst for the fans to organize a hikaru fanclub (philippine chapter - for example). the video from the event could be sent to hikaru to assess if doing a concert in that country would be feasible (i.e. many fans, sales, etc.)im sure the philippines would qualify as there are many hikaru fans in my country.

of course it would be best if hikaru would be there during the album/single launch. does anybody here know how to make this suggestion to the right people at EMI so they would listen to us fans? im sure they will listen especially if this comes from a fansite like Utadanet.

please post your opinion.
Posted on: 2009/11/28 11:17
Re: suggestion...please post your opinion.
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
The site has provided its own Suggestions & Requests area.

Moving this thread to its appropriate area.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/11/28 22:43
Administrator
A/S/L
umm... actually the suggestions section is meant for suggestions to make Utadanet site better ...

... buuut, i guess this topic doesnt really fit anywhere else either ... sooo ... whatevers fine

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/11/28 23:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well i think you can give this suggestion through u3music, i think they have e-mail to label EMI, International and IDJ.

To think of it , it really a lot of fans out there and lot of hard work to do the same thing. To make her launch her new Jap album beside Japan and her new English album beside Japan and US too.
Thing that make me mad that EMI Indonesia, didn't promote her new album much when HS and T.I.T.O released. Not like BoA and Ayumi
Posted on: 2009/11/29 21:16
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Well said. This will work effectively in helping to gauge the size of her fanbase in each country. This provides a place for the fans to gather together, get to know each other and discuss. Besides, like what percypenn said, the probability of Utada holding concerts in other countries will also be risen.

We all know why Ayumi gets so much promotion. I wouldn't wanna get into details.
Posted on: 2009/11/30 4:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic