1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Addicting Games......?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
Do You Own Or Think a Certain game is Addictive? I'd personally have to say....Tetris. Once I play, no one and nothing can stop me! XD
Posted on: 2009/9/26 8:40
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: Addicting Games......?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Tetris?
Not addictive for me but I've seen people around me getting so addicted to it. Best example would be my grandma. She plays it for hours everyday. She has poor eyesight, it's difficult for her to look at simple close things but I don't know why her eyesight is okay when it comes to Tetris.

Anyways, you must be really good at Tetris! On a random note, can you beat Hikki? I'm not an expert at that game so I don't really know whether she's really fast or her opponents were kinda weak.

Ragnarok Online was really addictive during my highschool years. My butt was literally glued to the chair thanks to that game.
Posted on: 2009/9/26 10:01
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Tetris is addictive yah. Especially if you're playing against someone like the one on the 360. That's oodles of fun.

For me, what's addicting is playing World War or Ninjas on my itouch. That's just fun for me i guess because i enjoy building up and making a character stronger.

Others are Tekken 5 and CoD 4, . Those i could just play for days. Weeks even. It just doesn't get old sometimes
Posted on: 2009/9/26 15:23
  •  InS0mN1@c
      InS0mN1@c
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/M/Malaysia
I've spent 340+ hours on Call of Duty 4 and 300+ hours on Team Fortress 2...addiction? More like obsession lol
Posted on: 2009/9/26 17:40
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
I got the DS game Rhythm Heaven recently, and it's so addictive! I can't... stop... playing... It's just so accessible because of the minigame format. And the little songs always get stuck in my head. ^_^
Posted on: 2009/9/26 23:05
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
I got the DS game Rhythm Heaven recently, and it's so addictive! I can't... stop... playing... It's just so accessible because of the minigame format. And the little songs always get stuck in my head. ^_^

Those games are always so much fun! I remember playing the Wario mini games on the DS and they were like 5 second mini games. So much fun.

Another game for me that's addicting is Crysis. Playing online is always fun as long as there's no serious hackers and the ping is good. MAXIMUM ARMOR Lol
Posted on: 2009/9/27 0:01
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
how bout grandtheftauto? it is fun game xD
I love that game sooo much!!!!
oh tetris is a fun game too :)
Posted on: 2009/9/27 0:49
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Tetris?
Not addictive for me but I've seen people around me getting so addicted to it. Best example would be my grandma. She plays it for hours everyday. She has poor eyesight, it's difficult for her to look at simple close things but I don't know why her eyesight is okay when it comes to Tetris.

Anyways, you must be really good at Tetris! On a random note, can you beat Hikki? I'm not an expert at that game so I don't really know whether she's really fast or her opponents were kinda weak.

Ragnarok Online was really addictive during my highschool years. My butt was literally glued to the chair thanks to that game.

I can not beat hikki so far. She's Like, The Masteress Of Tetris.
I'm also Addicted to Chocobo Tales For The DS. OMG I need to play more!
Posted on: 2009/9/27 2:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Counter Strike lolz
Posted on: 2009/9/27 9:37
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia