Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Archived
     'In The Flesh' 2010 Tour
   What was the craziest thing you did just to have a Hikki concert ticket?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
What was the craziest thing you did just to have a Hikki concert ticket?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
You may be broke, or the tickets are SOLD OUT (which is often happens). Others even buy tickets from other people that first bought a ticket twice the price from the original, others steal it from a kid, or simply disguise himself as a concert organizer just to be able to watch the most awaited public appearance or concert of our beloved Utada Hikaru. You may share what you have done or planning to do for others pitiful fanatics out there, scattered all over the world. Arigato gozaimas.

(頻繁に起こるある)壊れたそうことができる、または切符は完売する。 他の人々は私達の最愛のUtada Hikaruの最も待たれた登場かコンサートを見られる最初に切符を原物からの価格と二度買った他の人々からの切符を、他盗む子供からのそれ、または単に変装彼自身をようにコンサートのオルガナイザーちょうど買う。、世界中分散させて他のために哀れな熱狂者をするためにまたは計画そこにしたこと共有することができる。

Let the battle of creativity begin!
Posted on: 2010/1/23 23:43
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Re: What was the craziest thing you did just to have a Hikki concert ticket?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I don't think this counts but............

For the Hikaru no Go concert, I researched how I could attend the Budokan concert. I'm able to use airline passes for the flight so all I needed was:
1. An open seat on the Seattle Narita flight - 10 hours
2. Take the Narita - Nippori train - 1 hour
3. Figure out which yamanote sen station gets me to the subway to Kudanshita station. Guessing maybe out of Ueno or Tokyo station - allow 1 hour to sort this out.
4. Find a business hotel to leave luggage at along the way - 1 hour
5. Find the Budokan in Kitanomaru Park. - 5 minutes
6. Having searched Yahoo.jp for scalper tickets, meet the seller some place along the way to make the purchase. (I did not want to pre-purchase the ticket knowing that I might be bumped off the flight.) - This is the risky part not having a ticket in hand but with yen in hand there is always someone willing to sell. - ? hours
7. Do the reverse and be at work in a couple of days.

I though about taking 3 days off just to go but didn't. It would have been a good adventure though.
Posted on: 2010/1/24 0:32
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
Re: What was the craziest thing you did just to have a Hikki concert ticket?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
Quote:

kjazz wrote:
I don't think this counts but............

For the Hikaru no Go concert, I researched how I could attend the Budokan concert. I'm able to use airline passes for the flight so all I needed was:
1. An open seat on the Seattle Narita flight - 10 hours
2. Take the Narita - Nippori train - 1 hour
3. Figure out which yamanote sen station gets me to the subway to Kudanshita station. Guessing maybe out of Ueno or Tokyo station - allow 1 hour to sort this out.
4. Find a business hotel to leave luggage at along the way - 1 hour
5. Find the Budokan in Kitanomaru Park. - 5 minutes
6. Having searched Yahoo.jp for scalper tickets, meet the seller some place along the way to make the purchase. (I did not want to pre-purchase the ticket knowing that I might be bumped off the flight.) - This is the risky part not having a ticket in hand but with yen in hand there is always someone willing to sell. - ? hours
7. Do the reverse and be at work in a couple of days.

I though about taking 3 days off just to go but didn't. It would have been a good adventure though.

This is a h*ll of an adventure. Taking risks and throwing out money by betting to unknown thing and sacrificing much of your time. Thanks for sharing dude.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 21:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic