123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  itana1
      itana1
Have you guys heard of lockerz?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
hey i was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of it or used it before. If you guys dont know what lockerz is, its a website where you can only join if you are invited. Once youre invited and made an account, you can start collecting points to redeem items. You can gain points by logging on everyday and doing the daily quiz. Once you get to a certain amount, you can spend it on things like ipods, playstations, xboxs, macbook pros etc. I know it does sound too good to be true which is why im willing to test this out to see whether this is a scam or not since ive real got nothing much to lose. the site doesnt really ask for any specific detail like bank card numbers, ids etc. The most confidential thing that its asked is your address and your date of birth, which isnt really much of a problem to me. the site also looks reall genuine and the feedback that ive heard so far from youtubers and people from other forums are very positive. If any one of you guys are interested, send me an email and ill hook you guys up with an invitation. My email is fol_tetrisfreak@windowslive.com. It would also be nice if people that have done this before to share your thoughts whether this site/redeemer is trust worthy or not!

Thankyou

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2010/2/20 23:08
Re: Have you guys heard of lockerz?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15/M/San Francisco
Yeah lockerz is legit, I am a Z-lister and they sent me a T-shirt,I have 1000+ points, although I never got a chance to get anything...
Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:26
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
thx. its good to here its legit. Hey maybe you should spend some of your points. 1000 is quite a bit. im only on 12 now.lol i need to invite more people!

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:36
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
hm I've never heard of it before.

sounds like peoplestring.com
its a site (kinda like facebook & myspace) where you get money for using it.
Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:39
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
email me if youre interested in joining kiiko. Ill sign you up!

Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:47
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

itana1 wrote:
email me if youre interested in joining kiiko. Ill sign you up!

hm why not right?
I'll email you.
Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:53
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
ive sent an invitation to your email. It should be by Lockerz no reply. Thanks for you help.
If for some reason you cant see it, its probably hotmails problem or in your junk folder. For some reason i few of my hotmail friends cant see this. If you have a gmail, it should work. Thank you!

Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:57
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

itana1 wrote:
ive sent an invitation to your email. It should be by Lockerz no reply. Thanks for you help.
If for some reason you cant see it, its probably hotmails problem or in your junk folder. For some reason i few of my hotmail friends cant see this. If you have a gmail, it should work. Thank you!

okay I'll try it out. thanks!
Posted on: 2010/2/21 1:02
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
No problem!

Posted on: 2010/2/21 1:03
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15/M/San Francisco
Well, thats the gay part about lockerz, you cant use ptz whenever you want, only when they have"redemptions," where they have a specific time and date for you to get prize's, its REALLY hard to get stuff lol. I've been trying to get the PS3 when it was only 625 ptz, I now have 1100 ptz and the price of the PS3 boosted up to 900 ptz!
Posted on: 2010/2/21 1:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>