Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume #2 INTERNATIONAL RANKS!..

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume #2 INTERNATIONAL RANKS!..
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
I don't know for how long they've been published, but I thought all of you would like to know and were not aware!...

http://www.g-music.com.tw/GMusicBillboard0.aspx
FOR THE WEEK 12/10-16/2010:
~The album debuted @ #6 on the Taiwanese G-Music Weekly COMBO Top 20 chart w/ 1.54% sales! (the highest weekly debut behind MJ's MICHAEL)
~The album debuted @ #1 on the Taiwanese G-Music Weekly J-POP Top 20 chart w/ 13.29% sales (almost more than everything else in the top 5 there combined!)
~The album debuted @ #2 (again behind MJ's MICHAEL but w/ a closer margin) on the Taiwanese G-Music INTERNATIONAL Top 20 chart w/ 5.8% sales!

http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/album/list.gaon
FOR THE WEEK 12/05-11/2010:
~The album went/debuted all the way @ #1 on what (I presume) is the International Weekly Gaon (Korean) Top 100 Albums Chart, with the rest of her back catalogue flooding in on the same chart in seven simultaneous positions (no English albums unsurprisingly); no doubt due to the U.Stream concert and her hiatus announcement!...
#28 Single Collection Volume 1!
#62 FIRST LOVE!
#67 DEEP RIVER!
#70 DISTANCE!
#90 HEART STATION!
#97 ULTRA BLUE!

And as a special bonus, someone anonymous managed to post and translate professional album reviews onto the UHSCV2 Wikipedia page! If you follow the link of the VIBE source, you can translate/read the ratings they gave all her other albums as well (all were fairly awesome from what I can make out)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utada_Hikaru_Single_Collection_Vol._2#Critical_reception...

If anyone can make or figure out the actual sales figures for the album in Taiwan and South Korea, let us all know here; I'll see if I can e-mail the companies and ask them if they know and can tell the curious public what's up! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utada_Hikaru_Single_Collection_Vol._2#Chart_reception
Posted on: 2010/12/17 22:31
  •  prshr
      prshr
Re: Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume #2 INTERNATIONAL RANKS!..
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
WOOOOO!

Hikki! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This is a good news! <3
Posted on: 2010/12/18 0:46
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Quote:

prshr wrote:
WOOOOO!

This is a good news! <3

I know right? I just wish I knew the actual sales and certifications in the countries and if the were counting towards her United World chart tally...
Posted on: 2010/12/18 6:45
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
Quote:

prshr wrote:
WOOOOO!

This is a good news! <3

I know right? I just wish I knew the actual sales and certifications in the countries and if the were counting towards her United World chart tally...

But the sad thing today is that UHSC2 dropped to 4 in Itunes.

Check this

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10albums.html
Posted on: 2010/12/18 8:48
  •  robbyds
      robbyds
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

prshr wrote:
Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
Quote:

prshr wrote:
WOOOOO!

This is a good news! <3

But the sad thing today is that UHSC2 dropped to 4 in Itunes.

Check this

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10albums.html

it's been back to #3 for a couple of days already (it alternates with love Songs by Ayumi but it seems that Ayumi has now lost the battle and has dropped to #5. anywway, i wouldn't worry about it. the top 2 albums in japan itunes are both holidays albums and those will drop fast after the holidays. i have a feeling that SCV2 will be staying a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG time in the top 10 on itunes albums chart (it was number 1 for over a month) and will sell a ton of downloads.
Posted on: 2010/12/26 7:32
  •  robbyds
      robbyds
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
as i predicted, SCV2 is back at NUMBER 1 in itunes japan albums charts. Xmas is over and the holiday albums are dropping fast while SCV2's sale I assume have been steady. but interestingly, Can't Wait Till Christmas is still the #1 single in itunes.
Posted on: 2010/12/26 22:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

robbyds wrote:
as i predicted, SCV2 is back at NUMBER 1 in itunes japan albums charts. Xmas is over and the holiday albums are dropping fast while SCV2's sale I assume have been steady. but interestingly, Can't Wait Till Christmas is still the #1 single in itunes.

yay hikki! I hope SCV2's sale reaches up to 1 million!
Posted on: 2010/12/26 22:33
  •  robbyds
      robbyds
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
itunes japan update:

albums charts: #2 (#2 last nigth so it is holding up well)
singles charts: Can't Wait Till Xmas: #4 (lst night it was #5) - i'm surprised that this is not dropping yet. Xmas is over but people are still downloading the song :)
Posted on: 2010/12/28 19:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic