Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Guild Wars
Administrator
A/S/L
I'm not sure if anyone's into Guild Wars from these forums but I thought I'd toss this up here.

As a promotion for the release of the upcoming expansion "Guild Wars: Factions," ArenaNet is having a pvp weekend event.

It's basically a tactic to draw fresh crowds into the game by having a free weekend to try out the game with the new features and character classes available in Guild Wars: Factions.

As of right now, I have two free invites left to distribute and I was wondering if anyone on the boards would like to give it a shot.

I'm not exactly sure how it works or where you're supposed to get the client from. When passing out an invite, all I'm given is "Who is this invite from?" and "What's the recipient's email address?" so I'm assuming that inthe email you receive, there will be a link of some sort to a client file that you can download?

Anywho, the PVP event is only up for this weekend so if you want to give it a try, you'd better act fast.

Any takers?
Posted on: 2006/2/25 12:31
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Guild Wars
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I've heard all about that. Well actually no I haven't, but I know a few people who know about it and play it. xP

But I'll try it out, I need to get into more PC games anyways. As long as it's free, I'm willing to try anything. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/25 14:36
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Hit me up with the email address you want me to use, or is the one in your profile okay?
Posted on: 2006/2/25 16:09
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yea, any one of those in my profile are fine. Thankies! x3
Posted on: 2006/2/25 19:44
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
BTW, my bad, the promo weekend was that of MARCH 24th, not February so....yar ^.^"
Posted on: 2006/2/28 19:02
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I see. xP Well that's okay.
Posted on: 2006/2/28 23:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic