12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
On Hikaru's wedding guests lists
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Hey guys,

I found some news here:

Since I'm a huge fan of Queen Bey's and Utada's equally, of course it touched my heart with a blossoming joy!

(On Facebook)

Utada Hikaru Links
7 h ·

[NEWS] Utada Hikaru Invites Beyonce To Attend Wedding

Utada Hikaru's upcoming wedding may be attended by another world-famous superstar: Beyonce Knowles.

Hikaru's wedding will have around 100 guests, most of whom will be close friends and family; however, photography won't be allowed. According to someone who saw the guest list, this may be because Beyonce is on it.

While the claim hasn't been verified by a second source, the news story has been published on major Japanese websites, including Yahoo Japan.

Utada Hikaru will be marrying Francesco Calliano, an Italian non-celebrity, on May 23. The ceremony will occur in a church, while the reception will be in a garden party style. A traditional meal in the Apulia region custom will be served.

Hikaru surprised the public when she announced at the beginning of February that she was getting married. Prior to that, she had managed to keep her relationship a secret.

cr: JPOPASIA.com
Posted on: 2014/5/9 4:45
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
Re: On Hikaru's wedding guests lists
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Who knew that Hikki was good friends with Beyonce?

Hikki has never mentioned her friendship with Beyonce and they don't even follow each other on twitter.

Something tells me this is not the true wedding list.
Posted on: 2014/5/9 9:55
Re: On Hikarus wedding guests lists
Hikki Fanatic
Yes, but as for Mika, who too knew they were good acquaintance as well? I did not, until I saw her appearance on Mika's concert... Or even Ne-Yo on do you! She's so discreet about her friendships and the people she knows... It's true it was not verified and nobody actually know if it is true or not, at the moment but still... I really think it's possible huh?
Posted on: 2014/5/10 13:59
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
is Kyoko Fukada invited?
Posted on: 2014/5/16 5:59
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

yvliew wrote:
is Kyoko Fukada invited?

i cannot imagine why she is not invited... she is her drinking buddy back in japan...

unless she has her scheduled filled to the brim... i would not imagine why she would not go...
Posted on: 2014/5/18 23:37
Administrator
A/S/L
Jay Z is the CEO of Def Jam - So both Jay Z and Beyonce were probably invited together

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2014/5/19 1:44
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
If indeed Jay Z and Beyonce received a wedding invite, it is improbable Jay Z and Beyonce will attend. It is undeniably Hikki and her beau's personal decision for a cosy private affair with family and close friends.
The media frenzy Jay Z and Beyonce presence would entail is sure to turn the nuptials into a paparazzi free for all.

Media reports have Jay Z and Beyonce attending Kim and Kanye Paris wedding on May 24th.

I hear the present climate in Polignano a mare is gorgeous.

Invitation accepted: Jay Z and Beyoncé 'WILL attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding where the rapper will act as best man'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2628076/Jay-Z-Beyonc-WILL-attend-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-Wests-wedding-rapper-act-best-man.html#ixzz32As9k8m3
Posted on: 2014/5/19 9:30
Hikki Fanatic
Quote:

Q wrote:
Jay Z is the CEO of Def Jam - So both Jay Z and Beyonce were probably invited together

Q right on cue! lol
I did not think about that feature, which is true!

EDIT: Pictures brought to you by Utada Links, on Facebook! :)

It's on, Utada is now married!

Posted on: 2014/5/23 9:48
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I knew the beyonce rumor was complete BS.
They're not even friends.

Anyway Hikki looks gorgeous as always.
I'm very happy for her, I hope this guy is the one and he treats her like the Goddess she is.

So lucky.
Posted on: 2014/5/23 10:21
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Posted on: 2014/5/23 10:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>