12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
Dynasty warrior
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
Who playes dynasty warrior. I think it's the best game ever. I play a lot with ling tong, he owns
Posted on: 2006/2/26 6:22
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Dynasty warrior
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i used to play it, i played number 4 until i lost it. im guessing you play number 5?? anywayz, i do too!!
yeah, Ling Tong does kick ass (he doesnt have much moves though), but so does the fan sisters! ooohhh, and sun ce and that old guy are cool! LOL, Gan Ning is so annoying cause his powerful, but, Sun Xiang Shang beats them all!!! ^^
i played with my brother, and he took the game very seriously, when ever i died he started yelling at me, lol!!
Posted on: 2006/2/27 1:36
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
wonder why girls would like to play this game.....I like it when its first release....the first one......then when it keep on going for 2nd ....3rd...4th...i feel boring with this game......coz always the same.....lolx
Posted on: 2006/2/27 2:49
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well, i only played number 4 and 5 (2 of them). so thats one reason why im not bored of it, yet.
ehhh.... i know girls that likes fighting games, we dont always shop you know!!
Posted on: 2006/2/27 3:06
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol.....seems like i learn some new stuff today.....Girls dont always shop....lolz ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/28 3:38
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

clgan wrote:
wonder why girls would like to play this game.....I like it when its first release....the first one......then when it keep on going for 2nd ....3rd...4th...i feel boring with this game......coz always the same.....lolx

Agh! I can't agree with you more! I mean, I get sooo bored of the same old thing! Like, once after I max my favorite people, It just gets boring... XP I always get The Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors games though. XP I can't ruin the years of buying! IMO, Samurai Warriors was much better than DW, well IS. SW: XL anyway. XD I just can't wait for SW2 and eventually a DW6. XD The ones that add a diffrent number are the best. XD This is getting long, XO. Maybe cause it's one of my favorite game along with DDR, FF, KH, Space Channel, Crash games(Their dying though!), and NiGHTS Into Dreams...! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 13:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

PRinCe wrote:
Who playes dynasty warrior. I think it's the best game ever. I play a lot with ling tong, he owns

YES! dynasty warriors is the best game i will EVER play!! i love that game!..i play it for hours and hours n never get tired of it! i use different characters n sumtimes a girl wen i play (woo whoo..Zhen Ji is hot!) i like the wat-so-called martial arts..so yes its my FAVORITE game..
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
NO!!!! Zhen Ji just wants to SEDUCE Zhao Yun! I forgot their names because MY Dynasty Warriors broke two years ago. -_-;; The curse of the siblings. TT_TT

My FAVORITE EVER is Sun Shang Xiang. She ROCKS!!! X3 Her chackrams cover A LOT of distance! O_o I also like Da Qiao. She's so cute although she's hella old in the game. Old enough to MARRY Sun Shang Xiang's BROTHER!!! Oh my GOD! She looks like a little 8 year old though!!! >.<
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:08
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
NO!!!! Zhen Ji just wants to SEDUCE Zhao Yun! I forgot their names because MY Dynasty Warriors broke two years ago. -_-;; The curse of the siblings. TT_TT

My FAVORITE EVER is Sun Shang Xiang. She ROCKS!!! X3 Her chackrams cover A LOT of distance! I also like Da Qiao. She's so cute although she's hella old in the game. Old enough to MARRY Sun Shang Xiang's BROTHER!!! Oh my GOD! She looks like a little 8 year old though!!! >.<

Hehe! XD I think she smodeled to be about 16 in the game! XD I like Xiao Qiao out of the two better! XD Zhu Rong is one of my favorit females in the game. XD I just wish the game would be more... fun... sigh... XP Zhao Yun is my favorite male character! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
XP My sister and I thought he was HOT. XD Haha! Well, he let his hair down and all later in the game series-ish thing. -_-;; And I thought, "Nevermind!"

Xiao Qiao's cute too! She has all of those CUTE moves that make her look like a LITLLE, LITTLE girl in battle. XD She can take that to her advantage!

Narrator: Xiao Qiao in battle. A soldier charges in persuit.
Soldier: RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Xiao Qiao: Stop mister! You don't wanna kill ME, do you???
Soldier: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Narrator: Xiao Qiao takes the chance and beats the CRAP outta the soldier.

Haha! Never let your gaurd down!!! The art of Seduction.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 18:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>