Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: MGS4
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
I own this game and i have to say it truely Captures you :O
The way the story Unfolds really is amazing the graphics and gameplay is decent to..
I thought the ending was sort of surprising to
Posted on: 2008/8/5 19:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
SC4 is supposed to be a great game, too. Your purchase depends on what kind of game player you are. SC has no story to speak of, but if you're a bigger fan of fighting games, get this! The endless hours of online play would make it worth the while.

But if you're a fan of MGS as a series, 4 is something that you shouldn't miss. But that can always be rented. It can be finished in a week's worth of time.

I can't afford a PS3/Xbox360 at the moment (rather, I dont' want to spend that money on it)

I got a lender from a friend and rented the game. I was very fortunate. The graphics in the game aren't THE BEST: the characteres lack a lot of surface detail. Plastic-cy, if you will. However, the gameplay, the cinematics and overall story are what earns the game a 9/10 from me.

The only thing about the game is that there doesn't feel as though there is enough of gaming - lots of it is just sitting back and watching the cinematics. Mind you, these are essential to tying up 20 years worth of dangling plotlines in one final grand game.

It's like a game-movie. I look forward to what they can do with MGS on the silver screen. I hope that they don't mess it up.

eum mgs 4 cinematics are from the ingame engine so i think they ARE the best on the moment
Posted on: 2008/8/5 15:30
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
SC4 is supposed to be a great game, too. Your purchase depends on what kind of game player you are. SC has no story to speak of, but if you're a bigger fan of fighting games, get this! The endless hours of online play would make it worth the while.

But if you're a fan of MGS as a series, 4 is something that you shouldn't miss. But that can always be rented. It can be finished in a week's worth of time.

I can't afford a PS3/Xbox360 at the moment (rather, I dont' want to spend that money on it)

I got a lender from a friend and rented the game. I was very fortunate. The graphics in the game aren't THE BEST: the characteres lack a lot of surface detail. Plastic-cy, if you will. However, the gameplay, the cinematics and overall story are what earns the game a 9/10 from me.

The only thing about the game is that there doesn't feel as though there is enough of gaming - lots of it is just sitting back and watching the cinematics. Mind you, these are essential to tying up 20 years worth of dangling plotlines in one final grand game.

It's like a game-movie. I look forward to what they can do with MGS on the silver screen. I hope that they don't mess it up.
Posted on: 2008/8/5 11:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
i was planning to buy a ps3 two weeks after, when my pay day comes... lol but i don't know which game should i get... my friend has MGS4 i think i can borrow from him

noooooo buy soul caliber 4! i want to have more friends who can fight aganst me got only 7 persons to fight with in my friend list i want to have ..MORE XD
Posted on: 2008/8/5 10:41
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
i was planning to buy a ps3 two weeks after, when my pay day comes... lol but i don't know which game should i get... my friend has MGS4 i think i can borrow from him
Posted on: 2008/8/5 9:04
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea i saw the graphic for mgs4 it was amazing =D its gonna be rated 10/10 ^^ and i want a PS3 so bad now!! >.< it can kick 360 butt anyday
Posted on: 2008/8/5 0:32
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
MGS4 along with GTA has ratings of 10/10 in gamespot.com

i saw MGS4 before, the graphics were great... i think that's why they gave it 10/10
Posted on: 2008/8/4 23:16
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Best gaming experience of my life!

That was such an awesome event for me (god, my life must suck).

I loved how Kojima pulled together all of the story. I just wish that the B & B Corps had a better overall story.

Otacon really shines here, and the ending was touching to say the very least.
Posted on: 2008/8/4 17:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
What's the retail price now for PS3? Does it overheat easily?

eum depend were you live tho XD the price here is 380 euro without an game with game depends on the pack its 400 euro.
and no it is not overheated quick unless you are putting it in a verry small space where it gets no air but its not like the xbox 360 that if you played to long that its gonna''die'' hope to have inbformed you enough with this^^ oh and one thing 1 euro is about 1,5 dollar or 160 yen incase you wanted to know the exact price
Posted on: 2008/7/4 7:08
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
What's the retail price now for PS3? Does it overheat easily?
Posted on: 2008/7/4 1:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>