Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Quote:

Buranko wrote:
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
Quote:

Buranko wrote:
I just found that first press edition bonus description of this album on HMV online and CDJapan is different. HMV says that it contains Yokohama Arena 2 Days Concert Invitation Application Form(1000 Pairs / 2000 People Deadline: 11/28/2010), on the other hand, CDJapan says that it contains a DVD. Can someone give more info about it?. Thanks.

I have the first-press edition of Single Collection Vol. 2 (Many major thanks to Pips_Paradise!)

What's included is this:

(Link if the picture doesn't work)
(Sorry about the quality of the picture, my iPhone doesn't take amazing pictures!)

In the picture is the cardboard slipcase, two CDs (Disc 1 and Disc 2), the lyric booklet, a Kuma-chang charm (in the white envelope). The white sheet of paper was an initial idea, which was originally supposed to be a "lottery ticket" of sorts. You entered your code into the website listed and you got a chance at winning one of 1000 tickets to the show. The idea was later scrapped, and instead the code gave you special permission to enter a website dedicated to the Wild Life concerts.
Also included is a bonus DVD (at the top of the picture in the jewel case) which contains the Goodbye Happiness PV.

I think, however, you only got the bonus DVD if you pre-ordered the album. Don't hold me to that as I don't rightly remember. The lottery-ticket thing was included in all first-press editions.
The standard edition of the album comes in a jewel case like any other CD.

It's a lovely set and I love owning it, and again major props to Pips_Paradise for getting me it!
Hope this helped you!

Thank you for the information. By the way, does the bonus DVD contain GBH PV making?.
---------------------------------------------------------

It seems that HMV still has first press edition of this album :o

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3909366

I'm afraid not, no. The bonus DVD only contains the PV for Goodbye Happiness. There's nothing else on the disc.

And I know what you mean, Pip - I've used mine about twice since I got it, and that was to rip it!
Posted on: 2012/4/25 3:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: "Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2"
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
Quote:

Buranko wrote:
I just found that first press edition bonus description of this album on HMV online and CDJapan is different. HMV says that it contains Yokohama Arena 2 Days Concert Invitation Application Form(1000 Pairs / 2000 People Deadline: 11/28/2010), on the other hand, CDJapan says that it contains a DVD. Can someone give more info about it?. Thanks.

I have the first-press edition of Single Collection Vol. 2 (Many major thanks to Pips_Paradise!)

What's included is this:

(Sorry about the quality of the picture, my iPhone doesn't take amazing pictures!)

In the picture is the cardboard slipcase, two CDs (Disc 1 and Disc 2), the lyric booklet, a Kuma-chang charm (in the white envelope). The white sheet of paper was an initial idea, which was originally supposed to be a "lottery ticket" of sorts. You entered your code into the website listed and you got a chance at winning one of 1000 tickets to the show. The idea was later scrapped, and instead the code gave you special permission to enter a website dedicated to the Wild Life concerts.
Also included is a bonus DVD (at the top of the picture in the jewel case) which contains the Goodbye Happiness PV.

I think, however, you only got the bonus DVD if you pre-ordered the album. Don't hold me to that as I don't rightly remember. The lottery-ticket thing was included in all first-press editions.

It's a lovely set and I love owning it, and again major props to Pips_Paradise for getting me it!
Hope this helped you!

Thank you for the information. By the way, does the bonus DVD contain GBH PV making?.
---------------------------------------------------------

It seems that HMV still has first press edition of this album :o

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3909366
Posted on: 2012/4/23 5:28
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hugs JJ, frightened of wearing mine out....lol Goodness sounds painful...
Posted on: 2012/4/23 2:37
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Quote:

Buranko wrote:

What's included is this:

Hope this helped you!
Posted on: 2012/4/22 19:01
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

Buranko wrote:

seems like there's a bonus DVD of goodbye happiness, but you can always check it out on youtube
Posted on: 2012/4/22 5:27
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

Buranko wrote:

I thought its 2 CDs? Don't know bout 1st press tho
Posted on: 2012/4/22 5:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2012/4/22 5:09
  •  coffeeicecream
      coffeeicecream
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/m/Utah
@ Sakura'10
The last figure I saw was double platinum I think, which is 500,000 units; this was at mid-2011 point, but albums don't shift many copies after the couple of weeks of hype.

@ Kevinmarickgale
It'll most likely never reach 1 million units.
Album sales come to a sort of halt after a while of being released, but the half a million it did sell is still great for it being a singles collection!
Posted on: 2011/10/19 0:00
  •  Sakura'10
      Sakura'10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/Portugal
Does anyone know what the current sales are?
Posted on: 2011/7/19 2:02
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Wow, I haven't been on this site in awhile....

Anyway, I got my copy of the CD for my birthday back in December... Show Me Love is definitely my favorite
Posted on: 2011/3/15 22:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...53>